Monday, June 30, 2014

JAMWAH: Sketch-tastic.

One of my favorite artists from the 2014 Cryptozoic Archer release is JAMWAH. He has a very distinctive style which I've come to dub as the "bobblehead style." He's not a rare artist but his sketches have been selling for big bucks. As soon as I saw his artwork I knew I wanted at least one of his masterpieces in my collection.


I had to splurge back when I landed this and spend a bit more than what I've shelled out on average for a sketch but considering how tough it was to come by one of these for some time, it was well worth it. One of the biggest Archer collectors out there was buying up just about every JAMWAH sketch -- including what might be my all-time favorite Archer sketch I've come across -- so I decided it was now or never. Lana in her knockoff Fiachi lingerie firing a machine gun (complete with the fantastic yellow burst) is right up my alley.

1 comment: