Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Trade With Nachos Grande: Putting Most of 2011 A&G (and 21% of my Remaining Ginter Needs!) To Rest

I completed my third trade with Chris of Nachos Grande fame. You can check out the first here and second here. A while back, Chris posted on one of my blog entries that he could almost certainly help out with some of my remaining Allen & Ginter needs from 2011-2013. It took me some time to get around and send out an e-mail, but boy am I glad I ever took the time to look through his trade material, as I found 20 cards I needed. Knocking off 21% of these remaining A&G needs was beyond enticing, and thankfully Chris agreed to a blind/IOU trade.


First up, two cards that must stand alone, as they are cards I've been after for some time. The Jimmy Rollins base completes my 2011 Base + SPs set, and the Chipper Jones' Hometown Heroes insert completes that 100-card monster insert set from 2011 A&G.


Russell! Martin and Wainwright leave me a Ruben Tejada SP short of completing the 2013 Base + SPs set.


9 full-sized inserts tagged along. Speaking of 100-card behemoths of insert sets, the 4 Across The Years cards leave me 6 short (2 are incoming) while the Jeter leaves me needing just 4 cards to complete 2012 Ginter's What's In a Name?.


Finally, Chris sent along three custom Ginter minis from the "Munnatawket Collection." The Clayton Kershaw, of course, is fantastic, and will be a welcome and quirky addition to my Kid K PC. One of those custom minis is a signed mini from Chris himself, which is quite cool and will find a nice place in one of my binders next to my custom Fuji auto.

Thanks Chris for the excellent trade and the massively vital Ginter set help! I truly appreciate it, and I'll find something to your liking to send in return!

Oh, and here are my remaining needs from 2011, 2012, and 2013 Allen & Ginter. If you can provide any help, please let me know!

2013 Allen & Ginter:

Base Set + SPs:

326

Heavy Hangs The Head:

HHH - ALX, CTG, FRD, KHN, QSH, RAM

One Little Corner:

OLC - CM, ERT, JPT, MS

Across The Years:

ATY - BG, IK, NS, SM

Civilizations of Ages Past:

CAP - HT, IN, OTT, PER

Curious Cases:

CC - DA, FM, NOW, UVB

Palaces & Strongholds:

PS - GY, HP

Peacemakers:

PM - AL, GW, HT, JA, JC

Inquiring Minds:

IM - AR, AS, AUG, BS, GH, JPS, KM, SCR

The First Americans:

TFA - ALG, AP, CHK, CHY, CM, HPI, IRQ, LK, PWN, SX, WCT

Famous Finds:

FF - CG, KTT, QSH, RS

Codes, Ciphers, and Cryptographs:

CCC - DC, KRY, LA, PD

2012 Allen & Ginter:

Historical Turning Points:

HTP - 3, 5, 8

World's Greatest Military Leaders:

WGML - 3

What's In A Name?:

WIAN - 26, 38, 86, 98

2011 Allen & Ginter

Animals in Peril:

AP - 3, 6, 14, 20, 23, 25

2 comments:

  1. Right on, congrats on the phenomenal loot!

    What is this "Munnatawket Collection" all about?

    When we get our trade going I have a 2013 A&G Wonders of the World - Great Pyramid of Giza box topper I should be able to include if that's of interest.

    I'm working on an email...

    ReplyDelete