Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Why I Dumped StubHub and Switched To Ticket Monster For All My Tickets.

I wanted to let everybody know about a fantastic new avenue for getting all of your sports tickets. I was previously a StubHub guy but I was always frustrated by their excessive fees. Seriously, you're charging me for printing the tickets off at my house? I thankfully no longer have to worry about such things, as I was alerted to a better alternative and have been happily purchasing my tickets elsewhere for my recent trips to Dodger Stadium.


I highly recommend Ticket Monster to all of you. I've written about them once before and had the pleasure of speaking with one of their higher-ups before they became a sponsor on the blog (ticket links can be found in the top list of links and at the top of the blog as well as on the right sidebar).

Whatever ticket price you see is what you pay. $20 for your favorite bobblehead night? Then 20 is what you shell out, not 20 for the ticket, 5 bucks in site fees, and 6+ dollars to print out the tickets.

So, get your Los Angeles Dodgers' tickets here. For hockey season, grab your Anaheim Ducks' tickets here. If you happen to be looking for tickets for other teams -- heck, even the Los Angeles Kings -- click here.

Yes, I do get a small kickback each time someone buys from TM through my link.

But most importantly, you and I get to save when we decide to take in a game in-person. Not having to needlessly pay extra money feels quite good, I must say.

No comments:

Post a Comment