Friday, May 1, 2015

Freebies From Cardboard Catastrophes!

And by freebies, I mean completely unnecessary goodies that Jeff from Cardboard Catastrophes sent me way. I felt we were even from previous trades; he did not. I'll hopefully find something to send his way, but in the meantime I wanted to thank him for the below cards he graciously sent my way.


Al Rosen! I'm always happy to add cardboard of the late Hebrew Hammer, particularly when it's a new addition to my Flip PC. This Obak offering is numbered 04/50 and serves as my 6th certified auto of the 3rd baseman and '53 AL MVP.


The second card is this TTM signature of former Dodger Bob Aspromonte, who penned his John Hancock on his 1961 Topps card.

Jeff, many many thanks good sir!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete