Tuesday, September 22, 2015

2014 Bowman Chrome Kemp 1/1 Plate!

Following up with yesterday's post on my acquisition of a pair of Matt Kemp Padres' printing plates is the third card I nabbed for myself. As I mentioned, it's another Kemp, and as you might have guessed it's another Kemp plate.


This beaut, from 2014 Bowman Chrome, pictures Mattycakes as I will always think of him: in beautiful Dodger Blue. Each plate ran me about $7 and change. You just can't beat that kind of deal for your favorite player, particularly when it's a 1/1.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty much any plate below 10 bucks is a great deal. You did really well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I 2nd Matt's statement. If you can score a plate under a Hamilton, you are doing well.

    https://youtu.be/qrVa-w1xXVg?t=1m22s

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks gents!

    Jeff- This is why we get along.

    ReplyDelete