Monday, September 21, 2015

Matt Kemp PC: Padres' Printing Plates.

My Matt Kemp Collection has thus far been devoid of Bison Padres' cards. It has not been intentional, but it is a fact. Like with Russell Martin I will be collecting Matt in a San Diego uniform, and recently I picked up my first two cards of him as a Friar. As luck has it, my first pickups in this new era of Kemp cards just so happen to be of the 1 of 1 variety. Go big or go home, I guess.


Here's the Yellow 1/1 Plate out of 2015 Topps Finest. It's a simple shot of Matty batting but it works really well. Simple is better, as is so often the case.


Here's the second plate which will look a lot like the first plate as it's the Cyan 1/1 of the same Finest card. I nabbed these, along with a third Kemp that will hit the blog in short order, from the same seller on eBay. Combined shipping y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment