Saturday, September 5, 2015

Teemu Selanne 11x14 Signed Photo, PSA/DNA (Team Finland Edition)!

I was able to add another fantastic 11x14 to my collection recently when I snapped up this gorgeous Teemu Selanne signed photo, authenticated by PSA/DNA. The same guy who sold me the Getzlaf 11x14 at work brought in a bunch of stuff to sell to my boss. He passed on the Teemu and I asked how much it would run me.


I had a price in mind and I didn't even counter the guy's offer as it was fair and within my range easily. I'm always happy to pick up affordable autographs from the Finnish Flash and I love love love that this picture shows Teemu in his Finnish sweater at the 2014 Sochi Olympics. Finland captured the Bronze in that tourney but more importantly Selanne was named MVP.

No comments:

Post a Comment