Saturday, October 17, 2015

Trade With All Cardinals All The Time: All The Matt Kemp Cards Belong To Me.

I completed my first trade with Ray from All Cardinals All The Time. Ray contacted me about a Matt Kemp card he had and we quickly worked out a Cards for Dodgers deal. I'm always happy to part with St. Louis cards; here's what Ray received.


Jumbo Bison swatch! Numbered 11/35 -- the Copper Parallel -- it hails from the Momentous Materials subset of 2015 Topps Museum Collection. I really like Museum....if I busted high-end I would probably go with Museum or Triple Threads.


Another Mattycakes' jersey card! This one is numbered out of a more plentiful 399 (125/399) and comes from 2015 Topps Tier One.


Here's a first for my collection: a commemorative medallion card of Matty, which references his first career dinger. The card is super thick and really heavy. Fun storage times are ahead, I'm sure.


Finally a random assortment of base and parallels of my three main PC guys, all of which are new additions to their respective collections. The Pederson Gypsy Queen mini RC is also a welcome pickup.

Thanks for a great first trade Ray!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you liked them. Hope we can trade again soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did! Thanks again and I'll keep my eyes out for Cards' cards!

    ReplyDelete