Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Some Of That Getzlaf Nameplate "G"

A quick one-card post today on the latest pickup for my Ryan Getzlaf PC, specifically the Master Set of his 2010-2011 Panini Dominion cards. I hadn't come across one of these in some time and the deal was too good to pass up as I want as many of these /25 patches as I can get my hands on. This is my 17th, but there are three variations - nameplate, prime, and jersey number - so I still have a long way to go to nab all 75. It's my 6th of the 25 nameplates.


This latest patch from his nameplate is numbered 12/25, complete with three colors, two colors of stitching, and some jersey to boot. I originally thought it was part of the L but after some research I'm positive it's the inside of the G turned upside down, which is even cooler since my name starts with a G. The simple things in life amuse me, I suppose.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you handle it better than he's haandled the puck this year!
    See you tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. and better than I can spell...

    ReplyDelete