Monday, January 18, 2016

Trade With Bubba's Bangin' Batch of Baseball Bits: A Yasiel Puig Ginter Relic and Mad Set Needs

I completed my second trade with Matt from Bubba's Bangin' Batch of Baseball Bits. I sent him a pair of prospect Braves' autos and a random assortment of cards for the below Yasiel Puig '15 Ginter relic which caught my eye when Matt pulled it.


The real treat was a huge chunk of my remaining Ginter needs, with most hailing from the 2015 iteration of A&G. Matt sent the final three cards I needed to complete the Base Set + SPs for 2015, and I'll randomly assign the final base card need as Kenley Jansen, so that will feel good once those three are in the binder. I will finish all of my Ginter sets by year's end.


All told, Matt knocked off 44 cards I needed with most being of the insert variety.

Thanks for another great deal Matt!

No comments:

Post a Comment