Friday, March 4, 2016

Part 3 From Chavez Ravining: Kershaw and Martin Lead The Cardboard Way

Today is Part 3 of the Chavez Ravining Loot I acquired early in 2015 (Parts 1 and 2 are here). Alex sent along a nice assortment of players and today we'll focus on by far the best player among the many whose cardboard I received.


Kid K! I somehow didn't even have Clayton's base card from 2013 Topps Chrome and now I have 5 pieces to that rainbow. It's scans like these that remind me why I enjoy chasing rainbows.


Three more base/parallel additions to my Minotaur PC.


I already own the two Russell swatches -- in fact that Spectrum was a card I owned before trading it to Alex -- but I'm always happy to add dupe hits to my collections. I still hope to one day complete that Martin Spectrum rainbow but considering I've made no progress in years, who knows.


Finally, I've been ending these posts with some randomness mixed in. So here are four more cards I like and am happy to have.

More thanks to you Alex!

2 comments:

  1. "It's scans like these that remind me why I enjoy chasing rainbows."

    I will agree with you in that regard for Chrome. Put a bunch of different ones together and they really look sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrome rainbows really are the best.

    ReplyDelete