Friday, May 13, 2016

My 100th Ryan Getzlaf Auto: 2007-2008 The Cup Limited Logos Auto-Patch /50!

I recently hit a milestone in my collecting of one Ryan Getzlaf. I found a card I've been after for some time and pulled the trigger on a deal I couldn't pass up. Numbered 01/50 and featuring a gorgeous three-color patch piece with stitching in all three colors, this 2007-2008 UD The Cup Limited Logos auto-patch serves as the 100th Getzy John Hancock in card form I've acquired.


I sold a book on Half so taking into account those funds I ended up shelling out just over a blaster for this latest addition to my Captain Getzlaf PC. I routinely used to see these go for at least double if not triple that when they did on occasion pop up for auction so I'm beyond happy with my score.

Some Getzlaf collectors once upon a time questioned whether this card even existed but they've been appearing on eBay with some regularity over the last year or so. I'm just happy to finally cross this off of my needs list, do so at a reasonable cost, and achieve the milestone in the process.

6 comments: