Wednesday, June 27, 2018

(Zack) Wheat Wednesday: 1922 W575-2, PSA 1. Thanks, eBay Bucks Promotion.

eBay has been hit and miss with eBay Bucks-related or general coupons over the last six to twelve months. I used to see them often, sometimes three to four in a month. I've recently seen months without one popping up, which is to say when I do see one I struggle to let it pass by without making a purchase.


And that is how I landed my newest Zack Wheat card. eBay had a 10% eBay Bucks coupon running so I decided to snag the above graded beauty for my PC. Slabbed a PSA 1, it hails from the 1922 W575-2 set. I dig that it is an actual photo of the one-time Brooklyn manager (what a magical two weeks those were!).

There's a small tear on the left going through the head of the bat, a couple of light stains level to his hips, and a small and mildly noticeable in the right angle crease going through his cap. Overall, it's fairly clean for a PSA 1.

4 comments:

  1. That's a great looking card, congrats on the pick up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Approaching 100 years. There's another 10% promotion on eBay today... and I can't find anything. :(

    ReplyDelete