Sunday, September 11, 2022

Why Bother With a (Clever) Title

I have no idea if anybody still reads this thing when I do post, as it appeared my previous absence had cost me whatever extremely small group of readers I had. Either that or what I was posting earlier this year was just exceedingly dull and unappealing. Anyways....

I just made one of these posts but again I fell behind as life got in the way. I left my job at PSA to explore a new opportunity and moved in the process. Fun things like posting and sharing my collection became secondary and I knew I just had to sit down, scan in some items, and write if I was ever going to get back into the swing of things. A lot of Mike Trout tickets are coming up as they are bulky and taking up space and I've wanted to update my needs and have list for that project....so prepare for something nobody but me gives a shit about.

6 comments:

  1. We care! I think blog readership is probably down across the board. Wish I could help with the project, but my collecting sweet spot is pretty low end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have thought with the pandemic readership would go up but in fairness my attentiveness to reading everyone's posts (which I used to do religiously!) fell even further after March 2020.

      Delete
  2. I've struggled to find time to read posts the past month or so. And I've got so many blogs on my reading list... it's inevitable that some posts get buried on my blogroll. But if the timing is right, I'll definitely read and comment on your Trout ticket posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't always comment, but I try to support my fellow bloggers by at least skimming through the blog posts! I like the tickets you've been showing off - it a unique collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Appreciate the kind words! The project will keep me busy for years and years lol.

      Delete