Friday, December 30, 2022

2020 Prizm LeBron James: #MERICA!

Let's end 2022 with another birthday celebration post and one of the prettier modern cards in recent memory: LeBron James and his 2020 Prizm offering. I really don't have any desire to own modern cardboard anymore, and even less desire to chase it. However, this card immediately appealed to me upon release minus the price tag that was attached to it.


LeBron is in mid-dunk mode in a tribute to the same dunk Kobe Bryant pulled off years before. I did not particularly care if I acquired a base or parallel but the Red, White, and Blue parallel is stunning. I bought it already slabbed as a PSA 8 and while I still spent more than I would have liked, it will find a welcome home in my LeBron PC and a special showcase I may one day post about.

5 comments:

  1. I just finally got a copy of the base version of this card. Good enough for me. I will almost certainly never own one of the more flashy varieties like this. Cool though, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red White and Blue is the lowwwww end of flashy lol....ain't nobody ever called me flashy! Feels weird ;)

      Delete
  2. Great looking card! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete