Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Stat-Sheet Stuffing Success

Season Ticket stock is more difficult to track down in my experience but well worth it when you can find it for an affordable price. I had some good fortune in locking down some lots of tickets in 2020-2022 and one such lot included a handful of LeBron James rookie year fulls.


I also learned that for basketball limiting myself to a search of, say, 2003 for LBJ would not be the most fruitful approach. Basketball seasons span two years and not everyone lists a 2004 ticket that occurs pre-summer months as a rookie even though it very much is. Some good deals utilizing this tactic were had and I was very happy this bad boy returned from PSA as a 5.

The King put up 21 points, 4 rebounds, 6 assists, 2 steals, and 5 big blocks in a nail-biting victory over New Orleans on February 23rd of 2004. One of the things I admire so much about James is how easily his skill set spans every aspect of the game, allowing him to dominate on both ends and stuff the stat sheet full of value.

No comments:

Post a Comment