Friday, August 25, 2023

One Down, Three To Go

I was able to add one more artist to my collection of Cryptozoic Archer Sketch Cards. In so doing, it might also be the last artist I ever cross off of my needs list as the final three are three of the four most difficult to track down on the 58 person checklist. I snagged two more sketches I liked in the deal, as I really can't help myself when they are available.


The new addition that was needed is this Juno Sanchez offering. Juno seems to have crafted a number of the cards with Cheryl Tunt as the subject. I can't find a ton of info on Juno, and at this point, I'm just happy to cross them off of my list.


I wasn't going to let an awesome Conway Stern from Dan Gorman escape my grasp. I'm a big fan of Dan's work and I always enjoy a new Conway piece coming my way. The prominent Star of David necklace sealed the deal.


Lastly, how could I possibly resist a Cheryl being choked (while beaming ear to ear) by Kreiger's Choke Bot? I couldn't resist, obviously, and this Jeremy R. Scott creation was the third and final part of the purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment