Wednesday, May 8, 2024

(Zack) Wheat Wednesday: 1918 Spalding Baseball Guide Team Page

My posting has been much more sporadic than I had hoped for, but I suppose working 10 hour shifts has contributed to that. I will be back to a standard five day a week shift for the foreseeable future so my goal is a post a week at a bare minimum. If I continue picking up these sweet Spalding Baseball Guide pages from the 1910s and 1920s featuring my main man Zack Wheat, that likely won't be too difficult a mark to hit.

Today's 1918 page features a dozen members of the Dodgers -- or Robins, if we want to be technically accurate -- including the main attraction, Zack. Joining my collection centerpiece is Rube Marquard, Jake Daubert, and Casey Stengel.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if you'd care or not, but your posting all of these pages seems to have influenced me into buying some of my own. Curse you! :)

    ReplyDelete