Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Challenge To Dodger Bloggers

Fantasy Baseball, 2010, it shall begin.

I was hoping to get a league together with various Dodger bloggers this season.

Standard league settings, roster sizes, etc. Perhaps dumping batting average for OBP, but I could live with average if that's what the people want. I use Yahoo, much preferable to ESPN in my book.

I'm hoping to get a few Dodger bloggers in particular in the league:
  • kensai from Memories Of Kevin Malone
  • Ferio and L-Ram from Juan Pierre's Oversized Hat
  • any number of the Sons Of Steve Garvey
  • Brandon from Reflections Of Blue
  • M.Brown from The Left Field Pavilion
  • Roberto from Vin Scully Is My Homeboy
  • Eric Stephen from True Blue L.A.
  • Mike Scioscia's Tragic Illness
  • I Alivandi, commenter extraordinaire
All you need to do is join, I'll make the league and coordinate a draft time everyone is comfortable with.

Interested parties, please send me an e-mail at plaschkethysweaterisargyle@yahoo.com and leave your RSVP in the comments section.


If any of you reading this could pass it along to the various Dodger blogs you frequent, I would appreciate it greatly.


A huge thank you to M.Brown of The Left Field Pavilion for the fantastic artwork you see above. MB always does phenomenal photoshop work, and this time is no exception. And let's all wish him luck digging out of the snow that Snowpocalypse 2010 has dumped on him.

Oh, and the winner, right? I'm sure there's something they'll get aside from mad respect.

2 comments: