Saturday, February 27, 2010

Manny Ramirez Has Exquisite Tastes

According to the ever-reliable Dylan Hernandez, via Twitter, we learn that Manny is endorsing an energy drink.

That energy drink's name: Sum Poosie.

Yeah, probably want to avoid Googling that one at work. Unless meetings with HR bring you joy.

Sons Of Steve Garvey gives us a look at the homepage, saving you the time and trouble of clearing out your history.

If that's not the face of a master salesman, then I don't know what is. Just imagine him pitching the drink in a commercial:
"Hi, I'm Manny Ramirez, and I play baseball in Los Angeles. When the going gets tough, and I'm in a slump, nothing brightens my day more and revitalizes my body better than Sum Poosie. Give it a try, share it with friends. Sum Poosie is always there. Affordable and good!"

No comments:

Post a Comment