Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Trade With Cardboard Overload: Kemp, Ethier, Ginter, 1989 Topps, and Anaheim Ducks

I swapped cards with Matt from Cardboard Overload recently. I sent him some Allen & Ginter from various years, a slew of 2010 Topps Heritage, and some assorted Cubs and Penguins cards. Matt already posted his side of the deal. Read about it here.

Matt sent me a BOATLOAD of cards.


He knocked out a huge chunk of my 2010 A&G Base + Short Prints quest. He also provided me with a ton of 1989 Topps cards I needed, as well as various Dodgers and Ducks cards, including a combined six of my two favorite hockey players, Ryan Getzlaf and Bobby Ryan.

My two favorite cards from Matt's box of cards:

Matt Kemp 2006 Topps Update Rookie Debut

Andre Ethier 2009 T-206 Cycle Back Mini, Numbered 55/99

Thanks again for the trade Matt, and I'm definitely going to find something nice to send along in our next trade. Because you sent me like a bajillion cards. Which is pretty awesome.

2 comments:

  1. Mailman is busy at your place. Nice cards bro. I especially love the Andre Ethier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trading is addictive haha.

    The Ethier's pretty sweet, glad I was able to swipe it up.

    ReplyDelete