Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Trade With Eutaw Street Cardboard: Rafael Furcal Patch, James McDonald Auto

I completed a trade with Kirk from Eutaw Street Cardboard. In exchange for autos of Erik Bedard and LaRon Landry (Landry's being of the rookie variety) I was able to land this sick Rafael Furcal patch from 2009 Upper Deck A Piece of History Box Score Memories. The card is #'d 7/25 and features a nice amount of sick stitching. I do believe this is a gold parallel. The card hits up a pair of my PCs: it's a Dodger relic, and it's a patch.

I like patches. A lot.


7/25

The second card Kirk sent along was a James McDonald RC from 2009 Allen & Ginter. Some Pirates fan got it signed at the Pirates' 2011 Fan Fest/Caravan (hint hint Dodgers, start having a Fan Fest), and Kirk swiped it up in a lot of cards off of SportsGraphing.com.

I liked McDonald; unfortunately, the Dodgers didn't share that opinion. And that is how you end up with Octavio Dotel on your team. The card is actually the second McDonald auto I've got, as I met James at a stop on the Dodgers' 2010 Caravan.


Thanks for the trade Kirk, hope to trade again! Enjoy the autos, and good luck grabbing an autograph from every Oriole ever. If I come across anyone you need, I'll be sure to let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment