Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Trade With Crinkly Wrappers: Carlos Santana Is Golden, Matt Kemp Is Numbered

This is my second trade with Ted from Crinkly Wrappers. Read about the first one here.

This time around, Ted mentioned he had a Carlos Santana card, and when I said I'd love to have it, Ted sent it along with a serial numbered friend. The schmutz you see is on the toploader, not the card, I'm thankful to say.

2/50

A 2010 Topps Chrome RC Refractor Gold Border, #'d 02/50. This is an amazingly beautiful card, and I'm very pleased to add it to my collection. Ted was also kind enough to add another card to Matt Kemp PC (which I'm hoping to get organized and posted by the end of March - I'm hoping to).

836/999

I think this is some sort of Platinum parallel. Not sure though, as the product is far too expensive for me to buy. Anyone know exactly what Topps would call this card?

Thanks Ted! I'll send something back your way as soon as I can.

--------------------------------------

Some quick contest pimpage:

Derek at Tomahawk Chopping is clamoring to add cards to your PC. Find out how you can win by following the link.

Baseball Cards Rule is where you'll find an opportunity to snag yourself a Duke Snider TTM Auto.

No comments:

Post a Comment