Sunday, May 15, 2011

A Lost Rosen Finds A Home, Golden Kershaw, Doon Winnings, and Heavenly Bruces

A.J. from The Lost Collector deserves a medal for what he sent me. I come home one day to find an envelope from him. I had no idea what was inside, as we hadn't been working on a trade. I pry it open and find this absolute beauty:


A TTM Al Rosen auto, personalized to me! I saw A.J. post about a TTM success from Rosen, and as it turns out, he not only asked Al for an autograph for himself, but for me, as well as Jack from All Tribe Baseball. I can't begin to thank you enough A.J., this is an incredible card, and I love every bit of it. Keep an eye out for something headed your way this week.

Mike from BA Benny's Card Buffet and I had eyes for a nice David Wright card, and I gave him first dibs. He was generous enough to thank me with some Dodgers goodies, centering around a golden Clayton Kershaw from 2011 Topps.

Next up, contest winnings from The Adventures of Napkin Doon. I won a small lot of Gypsy Queen cards, including a Jason Heyward for my small Heyward PC.


And finally, Cameron from Cardboard Heaven sent me a nice stack of Jay Bruces, just because he's a swell guy. If I had a scanner, I'd scan 'em. But I don't, so I'll just say they were great cards.

Thanks Cameron! I'm stockpiling cards to send your way.

3 comments:

  1. No need to send me anything. Glad you enjoyed the Rosen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an awesome Rosen auto. I am very jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, something is on the way as I speak (technically type), so it's too late for that AJ haha. Thanks again!

    Thanks Spiegel!

    ReplyDelete