Saturday, September 24, 2011

Trade With Silver Slugger: A Pair Of Super Chargers And A Setting Sun

I completed my first trade with Morgan from Silver Slugger. She posted a huge lot of relics she won in a contest, and I inquired as to the availability of three of them. After a few e-mails, we worked out a great deal. In return for a Braves relic and a pair of the Boston-themed Ginter relics I pulled from my Gint-A-Cuffs box, I received these three great new additions to my collection.

First, a pair of Chargers swatches.


I'm a huge Gates fan, and this hit of his was by far the gem of the trade for me. I'm thrilled Morgan was willing to part with it. It's #'d 038/100, and the powder blue swatches are just nails. The Chargers' powder blues, by far the best uniforms in all of professional sports as we currently know it.


This is my second Vincent Jackson relic. I'm really happy the Chargers have him back in the fold, and from the outset of the season this go-around.


Finally, my first Grant Hill hit! The colorful purple jersey piece is just an added bonus.

Morgan was also kind enough to add five cards to a handful of my various player collections.


Thanks for the great trade Morgan, I look forward to many more in the future!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you like your cards! I'll be on the lookout for anymore Chargers/Suns stuff for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, thanks Morgan! I'll keep my eyes open for Braves stuff!

    ReplyDelete