Thursday, September 15, 2011

Two Russell Martin Bat Relics For The Price Of One

If relics have an arbitrary value of two dollars a piece. Which, for the purposes of this post, they do. Just so we're all on the same page.


I came across a lot of two 2008 Bowman Sterling Bat Relics of Russ's with an opening bid of a buck ninety-nine and free shipping. I recently picked up the black refractor parallel numbered out of 25, and may be close to acquiring the /50 version. So the base version was on my to-do list. And for a buck a piece, I figured why not grab a second one for the hell of it. Could make for some trade bait too, if anybody is interested.


It's a nice new addition to my ever-expanding Martin PC, which should be semi-tough to add to in regards to newer hits due to Russ being a Yankee and all. I hear Yankee cards sell particularly well most of the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment