Friday, October 28, 2011

Trade With The Sandlot: A Ryan Braun Auto/Relic!

I completed my second trade with Joe from The Sandlot. Our first can be viewed here. This time around, Joe posted some sweet bait from a box break of 2009 UD A Piece of History. I had to have his big hit of the break, and went to work to put together a suitable package that would be to his liking. I dug into two of my PCs, pulled a card out from my prospecting pile that I hand-pulled a while back, and added on a couple other Mets cards and sent him a scan. He liked what I had to offer, and we had our second deal wrapped up and in the blogging books.


My first Ryan Braun autograph! Considering how elite a player Braun is, and his status as one of my minor player collections, it stands that this will be my only Braun auto for the foreseeable future. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Upper Deck put out some mighty fine cards way back when. This Braun auto/relic is #'d 22/25 and is some kind of parallel.


Thanks Joe! Hope your cards arrived already and will bring you as much enjoyment as this Hebrew Hammer has to me!


Damn I love The Hebrew Hammer. Funny, poignant, and Judy Greer. Can't beat that. Oh, and I seriously can't thank Joe enough for letting me put some cards together to acquire this Braun, so I'll say it one more time. Thank you Joe!

3 comments:

  1. Mazel Tov! A Braun auto is on my wish list.

    Love me some Hebrew Hammer. That Jewboy can kick some ass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sweettttttt. Seeing as he is one of my major PC's. I picked up a couple of his Topps autos a few years back when they were still affordable and no one cared about the Brewers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Mark! I'd love to grab another one, but they've jumped to levels I can't afford haha. I guess I need people to stop caring about the Brewers again!

    ReplyDelete