Sunday, December 4, 2011

Trade With Democratic Roadkill: Clayton Kershaw's Ginter Rookie Mini and A Mess of 2011 A&G

I completed my second trade with Duane of Democratic Roadkill. In exchange for some Ginter minis from 2010 and 2011, Duane helped me knock out a number of the remaining cards I need to complete 2011 A&G. But first, the card I was most excited to receive, and one I've been dying to get my hands on.


What a beaut! Clayton Kershaw's 2008 Allen & Ginter RC in all its mini glory! This card had resided on my Most Wanted List for some time, and it can finally be removed thanks to Duane! Damn, I seriously love this card.


And now, the Ginter. Duane sent along one Ascent Of Man, two Animals in Peril, five Uninvited Guests, six of the remaining seven I need to complete the Step Right Up mini insert set, and sixty-five base cards (of which a whopping twenty-eight are short-prints). Thirty-three were needed (twenty-two of those being all-important SPs), so I have a few extras now to send away in trades for those that need any. I'm inching ever so close to completing the Base Set - including those pesky SPs - as well as the handful of inserts I'm tackling. My Ginter needs have been updated accordingly. There was a lot of other Dodgers goodness, too much in fact to scan.

A huge thank you Duane for your generosity, and I look forward to our next trade that will hopefully involve that other awesome Clayton you have!

No comments:

Post a Comment