Saturday, March 3, 2012

The Solution To Your Blogger Problems of Following Blogs.

A novel idea, being able to follow other blogs and update the list of blogs you follow, I know. Well, I had been having this problem since November of last year, right after Blogger integrated with Google +. It took forever, but I finally think I found a way around Blogger's inability to actually figure out a way to allow us to access the Manage Blogs function and then proceed to manage our blogs.

First, go to the blog you wish to no longer follow. This trick will only work if they have the followers gadget visible. Click on "Join This Site", and then sign in via Google. It should bring up a window showing all of that blog's followers, including your name in the upper right. Click on "Settings", and another window pops up giving you the option to stop following. It's only a roundabout solution, but it's the only thing that's worked for me over the past four plus months. My blog roll has thankfully remained updated since I began utilizing this method.

I hope the above can help you all in some way. I'm off to do some in-person trading with Spiegel of Nomo's Sushi Platter, as well as deliver his Card Draft loot. It'll be my first time trading in-person in such a fashion, although my best friend and I traded with some time in-between said deal this past December. If that makes any sense at all. It does in my head, but my mind is a fickle and interesting place, to say the least.

2 comments:

  1. My problem is I follow so many blogs that it won't save any of them in the blog list, at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, you mean any new ones won't save? Unfollowing some of the older ones first should help.

    ReplyDelete