Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Matt Kemp's Beast Mode Has Been The Best in 2012.

Around, and nobody is going to bring him down. /wah wah, I know. Anyhoo, I'm extremely behind on posting pickups, so I'm going back in the way-back machine to feature this sweet 2005 Bowman's Best Silver Parallel of The Bison I picked up off of the Bay.


I'm in need of many of Matty's rookie cards, so when I come across affordable copies, I jump on them. The silver parallels from '05 Bowman's Best are numbered out of 99, and my copy is 14/99. I landed this beauty for a great price, just around $9 delivered, a steal in my book. It's an awesome addition to my Kemp Collection.


The silver parallel makes two down in this rainbow I'd love to one day complete. I picked up the red parallel, #'d /199 and pictured below, a while back.

5 comments:

  1. I have the exact Matt Kemp rookie, however mine is Gold and #d 11/25. Any chance you'd be interested? You can reach me at JAHicks1982@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am most certainly interested! Saw the e-mail was there and I'll hit you back later tonight!

    ReplyDelete