Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The Colors of The Getzlaf Spectrum Are Golden....and Limited To 10 Copies.

Another great deal on a Ryan Getzlaf card. I could get used to this. Anyhoo, I was able to land this sweet Gold Spectrum Parallel /10 (I believe that's the proper designation) from '08-'09 UD SP Game Used. My copy - numbered 08/10 - will find a permanent and loving home with the rest of my continually growing Ryan Getzlaf Collection.


This bad boy ran me a paltry $5.50 shipped, and for that little, it was an easy pickup, particularly considering the print-run and the fact that the only other copy I found on eBay had a BIN of near forty bones. It's getting the one-touch treatment, and I'm thrilled I somehow ran across it in time to place a bid and bring it home.

No comments:

Post a Comment