Monday, December 31, 2012

Ending The Year As It Began, With A Sick High-End Ryan Getzlaf (#Dominion)

2012 has been a year filled with awesome and varied additions to my Ryan Getzlaf Collection. As the year comes to a close, I think it's only appropriate to end with a high-end acquisition of the man that dominated my 2012 collecting ways.


Numbered 2/6, this stunner is a Brand Logo patch from '10-'11 Dominion. The patch comes from the Reebok tag on a Ducks' sweater and is one of the rarer subsets in Dominion. I've only seen one or two available so I had to jump on this one when it popped on eBay, and it ended up as the most expensive card I've ever purchased. The patch is FANTASTIC as it's bursting out of the card, has stitching, and is multi-colored to boot. It's another notch in my Captain Getz Dominion belt and puts me one step closer to completion of Getz's Master Set.

1 comment:

  1. cung voi tắm trắng kén tằm one days dang co kha nhieu su tin yeu tu phia nguoi su dung giup cho day tro thanh mot trong loai san pham khong the thay the trong cuoc song cua chung ta.

    ReplyDelete