Sunday, January 20, 2013

Site News: Keeping Tabs On Getzlaf's '12-'13 Season. #HockeyIsBack

I use the term "2012-2013 Season" lightly considering THE LOCKOUT and all. Anyhoo, I've decided it would be a fun exercise to keep light tabs on my main man Ryan Getzlaf. At the top of the right sidebar - above a link to my Twitter where you can follow my witty repartee - is where you will find a running total of Getz's Games, Assists, Goals, and Points for this hockey campaign.


The Captain got off to a great start last night, picking up a pair of primary assists and winning 54% of his draws as the Ducks took down the Canucks in Vancouver, 7-3, to open this truncated season. On a side note, as you can see in the above photo, Getz is not wearing a visor. I really wish he'd go back to using one.

No comments:

Post a Comment