Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Cam Fowler Could Have Been A Contenda....

I recently picked up my third Cam Fowler autograph for nothing more than a fistful of George Washingtons. The seller offered combined shipping so I snagged a couple of other hits on the cheap. One is earmarked for a particular repeat trade partner and the other will eventually find itself in someone else's collecting hands.


Numbered 46/50, I absolutely LOVE the design of this Panini set, from the layout to the picture to Fowler's prominent and somewhat silhouetted place on said cardboard. I do wish the card was hard-signed, as all three of my Cam signatures feature stickers, but beggars can't be choosers. Or something like that. I'll eventually add a Fowler Dominion RC Auto to the collection to fulfill that on-card John Hancock desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment