Ticket Monster LAD Banner

Monday, July 15, 2013

In Which My Clayton Kershaw Yahoo! Sports Piece Is Posted On Facebook.....By Clayton Kershaw.

I recently penned a piece for Yahoo! Sports on Clayton Kershaw. The next day I was alerted by George Cantu on Twitter that the piece had been put up on Facebook. But it wasn't posted in just any old place; it was put up on Clayton's official Facebook page!


Wooooooo! I have no idea whether it was Kersh himself or his people after telling him about it, but I don't care. I'm really proud of the piece and to have it up on Kid K's official page is just amazing.


My reaction was pretty much what you see above.

9 comments:

The Dutch Card Guy said...

Awesome man, congrats !!

dogfacedgremlin said...

Great job! That is very cool to have something read by the player you wrote it about.

The Lost Collector said...

Very cool. Congrats!

Steve D. said...

Awesome, congrats on that!

Stealing Home said...

Awesome, TOTALLY awesome!

Greg Zakwin said...

Thanks gents! Still pretty stoked.

Payroll Services said...

cool dude.......nice to read this blog...

Motors said...

Awesome man ,, Thanks

Lawrence Donahue said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.