Thursday, September 26, 2013

2013 Allen & Ginter Blaster Break.

I'm not a retail guy, but if someone is going to buy me a blaster of 2013 A&G, I can be your retail guy every day of the week. Such was the case last month (yes, I'm just now posting it). My favorite card from the blaster was an easy one to pick:


Kid K! It's going towards my set and I can't wait to pick up another for my Kersh PC. I did land a (roughly) case hit as well, which is headed to Sam:


The People on Bicycles insert set is one of the few '13 A&G sets I'm not chasing.


The rest of the best: an Ethier A&G Back Mini, a Spartans Martial Mastery, a Shelby Miller Mini RC, and the Pele base with the text missing on the back.

My 2013 box of Ginter used in Gint-A-Cuffs V can be found recapped here.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, i want to buy this cards. This is my favorite game and i love to collect cards of this game player...you may say its my hobby. Thanks for sharing such excellent stuff!

    ReplyDelete