Ticket Monster LAD Banner

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Adrian Gonzalez and Half of Those Famous Mickey Mouse Ears.

For some time now I've been after an Adrian Gonzalez auto that not only depicts him as a Dodger but that he clearly signed after being traded from Boston to Los Angeles. That means the signature had to be on-card. Topps Tribute was one of the few releases that offered anything meeting that simple criteria.


After losing numerous auctions I finally landed A-Gon's John Hancock for what I think was a fair price. The card is numbered 36/99 and I'm quite happy to cross this need off of my imaginary but totally in my head needs list. Adrian is clearly about to high-five a teammate, but I like to think he's really halfway to throwing up those Mickey Mouse ears that pissed off Cardinal Nation.

No comments: