Wednesday, November 13, 2013

After Today, We Should Probably Just Call Him Mr. Cy Kershaw.

Clayton Kershaw will take home his second NL Cy Young Award later today. Had the voters gotten it right last year, it would be his third straight Cy Young, although  I did have him a notch behind Roy Halladay in 2011, so....yeah.


I felt today was the appropriate day to showcase my newest Kershaw pickup which hails from 2012 Topps Triple Threads. Numbered 14/36, it was had for just over $7 shipped and depicts Kid K flanked by C.C. Sabathia and Cliff Lee. I absolutely love that the Kersh portion is blue, which makes it an oh so sweet patch piece.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. And $7 is a bargain. As much as I hate the Yanks, it's cool that you've got a pinstripe in there, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Austin! And yeah, the pinstripe is cool. Very iconic.

    ReplyDelete