Thursday, December 26, 2013

Back in Navy Blue: Matt Kemp UD Baseball Heroes Auto-Relic /10

It's been almost a week since my last post. The time off wasn't entirely relaxing in what is possibly the longest I've gone without posting since I started the blog back in 2009, but it was a long-overdue and welcome break nevertheless. I'm back and happy to be sharing some awesome cardboard with all of you.


I've got a fat stack of Matt Kemp autographs to post, and today's hails from 2008 Upper Deck Baseball Heroes. It's a frustrating set for me as there are a ridiculous amount of colors and I'm colorblind, but this card is fairly easy to pin down as the Navy Blue Auto-Relic limited to just 10 copies. Numbered 05/10, I made the seller an offer and he or she thankfully accepted. For the price of a blaster, my newest Matt Kemp hit is a most welcome addition to my Bison Collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment