Friday, January 17, 2014

My First Cole Hamels' John Hancock!

I've been looking to add a Cole Hamels autograph to my collection for a couple of years now. The price was simply never right, and Hamels has enough autos out there that I wasn't in any particular rush to overpay for something just to say I owned one. My patience finally paid off at the end of October as I was able to secure the below beauty for a steal of a deal.


Numbered 14/25, it's a GORGEOUS on-jersey auto/relic of one of my favorite non-Dodgers, and it was had for a paltry $11.51 shipped. I think the fact that the card was coming from Japan may have scared away some potential action, but I was more than happy to take the risk and play the waiting game to finally add Cole's John Hancock to my modest PC of the SoCal native.

2 comments: