Ticket Monster LAD Banner

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Cards From Reader Austin

My buddy Austin sent over another unexpected PWE filled with awesomeness. I've scanned in my favorites which are highlighted by a 2013 Ginter Heavy Hangs The Head need, a nice Gerrit Cole RC, and a sweet George Washington A&G mini.


USPS apparently ran into some issues while sorting the envelope, because it arrived in my mailbox like this:


Thankfully, the cards were not hurt due to Austin packaging them with actual care. Thanks as always for the cards amigo!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, the USPS is scary. I sent those so long ago I completely forgot about them. Glad it made it to u in one piece although now I'm paranoid something fell out. I just dont remember what was sent. Gettin old. Anyway, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete