Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Dear Matt Kemp: Those 2012 Gypsy Queen Autos Are Simply Gorgeous.

Another redemption filled by Matt Kemp means another eBay pickup for me that's cheaper two years after the card was released. Pretty much every Bison signature post-2010 hit shelves as a redemption and even though the wait was excruciating at times, seeing the live cardboard has alleviated quite a bit of that frustration.


I landed this bad boy out of 2012 Topps Gypsy Queen after Topps started fulfilling his redemption requests. I don't mind picking up the redemption itself but if I can bid on and win the real thing, I prefer that route (as it of course guarantees I won't be purchasing an empty promise). My newest Bison is a pretty one indeed.

3 comments:

  1. I don't care too much for Gypsy Queen EXCEPT for their autographed cards. Love those on card autos! Good pick up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete