Ticket Monster LAD Banner

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Trade With ARPSmith's Sportscard Obsession: Chad Billingsley Was More Dominant Than People Think.

I completed my second trade with Adam from ARPSmith's Sportscard Obsession. Adam pulled a beautiful card numbered 10/10 from the Elite Dominator subset of 2014 Donruss Baseball. I inquired and thankfully we were able to work out a great deal. It helps to be the only serious Chad Billingsley collector in the blogging world.

The main crux of what is headed Adam's way is a Matt Cain autograph I traded for a while back. I enjoyed it for a time but like many cards I acquire simply because I "like them," it wound up sitting in a box and rarely saw the light of day. Adam will appreciate it far more than I ever could, and I greatly appreciate his willingness to part with this fantastic addition to my Chad Billingsley PC.

Thanks Adam!


Alex Markle said...

It seems like we may both be serious CBills collectors. Nothing wrong with a little friendly competition :)

More on that later this week though...

Alex Markle said...

Nice card btw....I will have to get my hands on one.

Stealing Home said...

Shame about Bills' career.
Every year I looked for him to come back....just as I did for Darren Dreiford.

Greg Zakwin said...

Alex- Another Bills' collector?!?! Welcome to the club haha. I'm happy to see someone else actually collects him.

Oscar- I hold out hope he'll be back next year on an incentive-laden deal and help the pen with some spot-starts mixed in.

toko jaket kulit di jakarta dan bandung said...

Nice one grats ! So we were both in luck with a Panini redemption !!