Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Because Seriously, Wes is The Man.

I received a couple of e-mails from the blogging Grand Poobah himself, Wes of Jaybarkerfan's Junk fame. The main gist of the e-mails was that I should expect a package to arrive, and as we all know when it comes to Wes and his bubble mailer giving ways, he sends some awesome stuff. And send awesome stuff he did.


Wes created this phenomenal custom card featuring his smiling mug decked out in costume, and he even went so far as to hand-number them /98. I received 5/98 and it's a fantastic piece of cardboard I will forever keep and enjoy!


A Paco Rodriguez RC REF signature fell out of the mailer next. It's my first auto of the former 2nd-round pick, and it's numbered 379/499 to boot. An even sweeter Eric Gagne relic is up next. Man, I'll always love that guy. So, so dominant before injury derailed his career. It scanned in horribly but is oh so pretty in-hand.


Wes sent along a wide assortment of cool cards so I scanned in my favorites.


As always Wes, you continue to outdo yourself time and time again, and this card blogging community of ours would not be the same without you. Thanks amigo!

No comments:

Post a Comment