Thursday, April 9, 2015

A Truly Rare Archer 1/1 Sketch Card!

I'm down to chasing just wonderful sketches from Cryptozoic's Archer release, and one of my biggest remaining needs was a sketch courtesy of one of the handful of rare artists who contributed to the set. The rarer artists produced less sketches than the other artists commissioned by Cryptozoic, and they not surprisingly command a much higher price on the secondary market.


Thankfully my buddy Kyle -- who's provided me with probably well over half of what I have in my Archer collection -- came through once more. He had a pair of rare sketches available and gave me a great deal on the above one. It comes from Mason Easley and features Archer with gun in hand.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete