Sunday, April 26, 2015

Clayton Kershaw: 2009 Upper Deck Spectrum Baseball Jersey Swatch /99

My posting has been sporadic at best for some time. That's due to a number of things, none of which are that interesting I suppose to anyone but me. I'm still collecting and just yesterday landed the crown jewel of my entire collection. I'll try to reintegrate myself into our lovely community. There are people to thank for cards and things to post from last year. So here's the first part of what was a rather large purchase from Dave and Adam's that occurred way back in January.


Numbered 43/99, it's a brand new Kid K card out of 2009 Upper Deck Spectrum. It ran me under $5, which was key, but I also really dig that UD went with a photo of Clayton swinging the lumber. It's small things like that which bring me great joy.

3 comments:

  1. We all need to start a Go Fund campaign to help Upper Deck get an MLB license.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alex!

    Matt- Oh, definitely. And make sure the people at UD go at it the honest way haha.

    ReplyDelete