Friday, April 3, 2015

Halfway To a Plate Rainbow & Making My Own Cards: Russ Martin Edition!

I don't come across much in the way of affordable yet high-end (ish) Russell Martin as a Dodger cards anymore. For whatever reason, the market seems to have somewhat dried up, and the cards I'm really after have never seen the light of day.


That recently changed when the above Magenta 1/1 Printing Plate out of 2008 Moments & Milestones came up for auction. I was pretty set on grabbing it unless bidding got way out of control; thankfully it didn't, and my Martin PC welcomes its newest member. I'm halfway to making my own Martin cardboard!


Here's the aforementioned Yellow Plate that goes with it.

2 comments:

  1. I know the feeling. Any of the Jack Wilson cards I need rarely surface, and the 1/1's have completely dried up even though there were literally a couple hundred of them from the mid 00's. Great cards - I've always liked the look of the framed plates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete