Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Emerson Etem 2013-2014 Panini Dominion: Auto-Patch #'d 65/99 (His #!)

Let's not discuss Games 6 and 7, eh? And heck, Game 5 too. Freddy Andersen was plain atrocious as the series wound down, and I place the loss mostly on him. Anyways, Emerson Etem was really good in the playoffs despite always skating on the fourth line and getting no power play time for some reason.


I have big expectations for him next season, especially if he's given a permanent role with offensive players around him. I'll continue to add hits of his to my collection and this fantastic auto-patch #'d 65/99 (his old sweater number!) is my latest pickup. The patch is four colors and there's a nice chunk of sweater mixed in to complement the on-card auto and his inscribed number 65.

No comments:

Post a Comment