Friday, August 21, 2015

2015 Pro Debut: Corey Seager Patch!

My birthday was in July but I just recently received an awesome gift that deserves mentioning and a big thank you. My buddy Jonathan is a frequent customer at the shop I work at and I first met him at one of the card shows I attended a couple of years ago. He came in a few weeks back and handed me something, telling me it was a belated birthday gift.


Corey Seager! JK handed me this phenomenally awesome Seager jersey (I'd say patch but semantics y'all) out of 2015 Topps Pro Debut that is rife with color and character. It makes for a superb addition to my Seager PC.


Jonathan is a huge, huge Mets' fan and heavily collects Michael Conforto and Dominic Smith. Shortly after bestowing the Seager on me he handed me what I can only assume is one of a hundred copies of Smith's 2014 Bowman Chrome RC. What a mensch he is!

Jonathan, many thanks for your generosity and friendship!

No comments:

Post a Comment