Friday, October 30, 2015

If You Like Hockey, Grab An Upper Deck Obsidian Script Auto (Kesler Edition)

I recently landed my first and likely only autograph of Ducks' second-line center Ryan Kesler. Kesler is in his second season in Anaheim and signed a long-term deal in the offseason so I figured I might as well add his signature to my collection in the form of this Obsidian Script sig. I was not a fan of Ryan's personality when he was in Vancouver and I still feel that way about him, but as long as he isn't taking stupid penalties he's an integral part of the team and a great two-way player.


It wasn't expensive and considering his John Hancock out of 2014-15 UD Ultimate Collection is in beautiful silver on a sleek black background, it was an easy pickup. Ryan doesn't have a ton in the way of Ducks'-clad autographs so the pickings were slim but this card is gorgeous and even comes with the awesome "3 pts in Ducks debut" inscription (one goal, two assists) which sealed the deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment